Sigh, I’m not Debian:
So yeah this is old, but it’s funny.
My favorite question was:
Your spouse complains about a large painting on your living room wall which is hanging crooked. Do you:
- Move the painting so the top-edge is flush with the ceiling, ensuring it’s level.
- Bust out your toolbox, complete with laser-level, chalk-line, square, plumb-bob, and pneumatic brad-nailer, and form a committee on the best approach to fixing it.
- State that the deviance from level is well within desired parameters.
- Tilt all other wall-hangings and furniture to match the pitch.
- Tell him/her to go get you another beer.
Scary thing is, I really do have a laser level, and really do use it to align things hanging on the wall…